The IF-AE16 is an AES/EBU input/output interface card for the DA-6400 and DA-6400dp digital multitrack recorders. With 16 inputs and 16 outputs, two IF-AE16 cards can be used to enable 32 channels of input and output. The inputs have a built-in sampling rate converter that supports a wide range of formats.
• AES/EBU input/output audio interface card for DA-6400/DA-6400dp digital multitrack recorders
• 16 channels of input and output at 44.1/48/88.2/96kHz at either 16-bit or 24-bit
• Up to 32 channels of AES inputs and outputs using two IF-AE16 cards
• Built-in sampling rate converter for inputs with support for input frequencies of 32-192 kHz
• Settings can be made for each pair of channels
• Two D-sub 25-pin connectors for channels 1-8 and 9-16
• S/PDIF also supported as an input data format
• Input/output connector pin assignments* conform to AES59-2012
• AES59-2012, used by many pro audio devices, utilizes the “TASCAM standard” pinout.