TASCAM’s MH-8 is the ultimate headphone amplifier for studio, stage and installation. Each of the eight stereo outputs gets 250mW per side with three switchable sources available. Two stereo inputs can be shared to any of the outputs, and individual stereo direct inputs are available for each of the eight channels. A headphone out can select any one of these inputs, or mix several together. A set of foldback outputs allow you to chain other MH-8s into a system.
• 2 Stereo inputs can be assigned to each of the headphone channels
• Input 1: XLR/Jack balanced; Input 2: XLR balanced / RCA connector unbalanced
• Input level control, signal- and overload indicator on both inputs
• Additional, switchable direct input (jack, balanced) on every headphone channel (left input usable for mono signals)
• High output power (2x 250 mW for each headphone pair)