Built-in DSP 4 line outputs Dante converter to respond to various needs of contractor market and professional audio scene.
The ML-4D/OUT-X is a compact converter that converts Dante input signals into 4-channel line output signals. With half the size of a standard 1U rack, the ML-4D/OUT-X is suitable for different Dante systems as an exquisite analog output unit. The built-in DSP mixer enables small scale systems to fully perform with a variety of input/output models the TASCAM Dante Compact Processor Series offers. ML-4D/OUT-X supports up to 96kHz/24bit and uses XLR connectors for analog line output.
• 4 line output
• 4 Dante input/output
• Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet)
• Up to 24bit/96kHz
• Includes a variety of DSP functions for optimal use in different scenes/environments (Output effects, 4 in/4 out matrix mixer)
• Supports Dante daisy chain; this allows two Dante Compact Processor models to be connected without a network switch
• Compatible with Dante Domain Manager and Dante AES67 Mode
• Flexible scene preset function allows to work in different area situations (Up to 50 presets)
• Timer event function allows to automatically switch scenes at a specified time (planned to be compatible on a future version update)
• 2 types of user control software available for Windows/Mac/iOS/Android devices:
• For integrators: input/output routing selection, DSP/design/scene settings of the complete system, etc.
• For end-users: simple app design for only the necessary functions such as area volume settings, etc.
• Remote control via Dante
• Half-rack mountable size
• Equipped with indicators that show LAN/Dante connection status and sample rate
• Equipped with signal indicators that monitor line output signals
• Configurable reference level (via remote control only)
• Surface rack mountable angles for installation under desks included