A powerful multi-channel, multi-zone mixer housed in a compact 2U desgn, The TASCAM MZ-223 offers versatile multi-zone audio routing, mixing, and segregation of several audio sources simultaneously. Source content can include music, spoken word (microphone), phonograph, and more and are easily controlled via familiar sliders and assignment controls on the front panel. Designed for easy integration in virtually any system, the TASCAM MZ-223 is ideal for small format install applications such as moderate sized hotels, restaurants, meeting rooms, schools, or any situation that demands independently routed audio.
• Easy operation and routing via familiar volume sliders, toggle switches/buttons, and knobs
• 3 Independent Zone outputs with stereo XLR balanced and unbalanced RCA connectors per channel
• 5 separate input channels, each with two sets of stereo RCA inputs
• 2 additional mic-compatible XLR inputs on the front panel
• All audio can be mixed or segregated per channel, and routed to the 3 separate Zones/Outputs