Designed for permanent installation, the TASCAM MZ-372 offers versatile routing, mixing, and control of multiple audio sources in an attractive easy-to-operate 3U package. For maximium flexibility, source content can include music, spoken word (microphone), turntable, and more – all easily controlled via familiar sliders and assignment controls.
• Maximum flexibility for audio routing, input selection, and multiple redundant output flow, perfect for integrator, musical instrument, and residential applications
• Multiple inputs include 12 sets of stereo RCA-type, 6 selectable mic/line XLR, and a dedicated front-panel XLR mic input; 19 total input “sets”
• Channel audio sources can easily be selected, muted, and contoured via simple volume sliders, toggle switches/buttons, and knobs
• Two redundant output channels each with stereo XLR balanced and unbalanced RCA-type connectors; each with separate volume control
• Separate stereo booth, recording, and headphone outputs each with independent control