The large color LCD is mounted in the center surrounded by twelve Flash Play buttons. It is easy to confirm the file names when the buttons are close to the screen display, which enables you a quick operation without pressing the wrong button.
On the LCD next to each button, the name of the sound file will display when assigned. When the sound source plays, the name of the sound file shows in green; when the playback stops, it shows in orange, when there are no entries, it shows in gray. You can recognize which sound source is playing by a glance at the colors on the screen. There are also time counter and level meter displays on the screen to ensure your operation while monitoring.
There are 12 sounds displayed on the screen, but you can load up to 96 sound effects at a time and access them by switching pages. When operated in scenarios such as events and broadcasting, managing the sounds on a page-by-page basis for each scene is also easy.
The brightness of the color LCD can be adjusted. During an outdoor event in a sunny day, the LCD display can be adjusted to the level you see the best. If you are in places such as orchestra, the level can be adjusted to the minimum.
Besides the twelve buttons, we select an exceptional design with the low clicking noise for the sound menu and transport buttons. Thus, no matter when using the unit either at the stage or somewhere close to the audiences, you will not kill the mood during the operation.
• Twelve flash play buttons trigger recordings on the SS-R250N or SS-CDR250N
• Play and pause buttons
• Color LCD with brightness control
• Color display shows file name, time count, level meter, and other operational info
• Eight pages of sounds can be stored, for a total of 96 available tracks
• Buttons designed for minimal clicking noise
• Rugged housing design for long professional use
• Power supplied from the SS-R250N/CDR250N unit
• Connects via RS-232C