With conventional TASCAM drivers, the audio buffer size could only be set originally up from 64 samples. This has been enhanced to support a selection up from 4 samples, enabling users to build music production environments with ultra-low latency that maximizes the processing power of the computers in use. Users can now choose from a wide range of parameters, from a minimum of 4 samples up to a maximum of 2048 samples, depending on the computer’s processing power and music production application.
The newly implemented HiDPI (high-dot per inch) function automatically optimizes the size of the Settings Panel window to an appropriate size according to the user’s display. No more small appearing of the Settings Panel in a high-resolution display.
TASCAM’s Ultra-HDDA mic preamps provide up to 57dB of gain with the highest headroom in their class. Meaning your tracks won’t be distorted before they even hit your computer, resulting in sweeter mids and deep soundstaging.
Popularized in TASCAM’s HS-P82 professional broadcast and film recorders, Ultra HDDA preamps have the performance to handle condenser, dynamic, and ribbon microphones. These versatile preamps also feature line-level inputs for keyboards and other equipment.
With 8 XLR/TRS inputs, 2 TRS inputs, multi-channel digital inputs via S/PDIF coaxial, and optical digital connectors, the US-20×20 provides a total of twenty simultaneous inputs when operating at 44.1kHz or 48kHz. Twenty simultaneous outputs are also transmitted from your DAW at 44.1kHz or 48kHz utilizing the 10 TRS line outputs, S/PDIF coaxial and optical digital outputs. The ADAT optical input/output support SMUX2 and SMUX4 – required for high sampling rates. Using two US-20×20 and the optical digital connections, it is possible to configure a 16-microphone recording system.
• Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps with −125dBu EIN
• Eight Ultra-HDDA micpres with XLR/TRS and connector, two TRS inputs
• 3 mode switching of Interface/Mic preamp/Mixer
• Up to 192kHz/24-bit recording
• Support for Windows and Mac
• USB 3.0/2.0 computer connection (USB3.0 requires Windows 10)
• Connect with iPads and other iOS devices
• +48V phantom power for all inputs
• High-impedance inputs available
• Input level specifications boast a range of 56 dB for using dynamic mics
• Tough metal casing for durability
• Angled design provides excellent usability on a desktop
• Two standard TRS headphones output jack with 70mW + 70mW output power
• Separate controls for line and headphones output volumes
• MIDI input and output
• Low-latency monitoring via on-board DSP mixer
• DSP mixer with 4-band EQ and compression on each input channel(Can be used in Interface/Mixer mode)
• On-board Reverb effect ideal for monitoring on interface mode or PA/SR on mixer mode
• Patch bay allows outputs to be assigned freely(Can be used in Interface/Mixer mode)
• Scenes can store DSP mixer settings (up to 10+1 scenes can be stored and named）
• Ten TRS analog outputs
• S/PDIF coaxial digital input/output connectors
• TOS LINK optical digital multichannel input/output connectors (supporting SMUX2 and SMUX4)
• BNC word clock input/output connectors
• USB class compliant 2.0 support
• Confirmed operation with major DAW software (SONAR, Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, Studio One, GarageBand）
• RoHS certified
• Rack-mount adapter included
• Dedicated AC adapter included
• USB2.0 cable and USB3.0 cable included