Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions of service carefully before using this website.
1. Access to Website
- This User Agreement sets out the terms on which xkit.me offers you access to and use of its website and services. The entity you are contracting with is xkit.me , A “part” of “e Production Platforms LLC” Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. In this Agreement, references to “you” or “your” are references to users of xkit.me website and references to “we” and “our” are references to xkit.me. References to “the vendor”/ “the buyer” are references to any individual or entity using xkit.me’s website and services to sell/buy goods.
- xkit.me reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, and the products, services and prices listed on this website at any time, at its sole discretion and without notice. xkit.me reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Before registering to use this website, entering into an order to purchase products or otherwise posting any information, please read this agreement carefully.
- The information contained on this website is protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted, no portion of this website may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without the prior written consent of xkit.me.
- When listing an item on this website, the vendor represents and warrants that it is the lawful owner of the item listed and is responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and item offered. The vendor shall immediately notify xkit.me in writing of any changes to the item listed on this website, including but not limited to the unavailability of such item.
- All listings made by the vendor on this website are non-exclusive. However, once items are listed on the website, the vendor shall not offer these items to any client at a price below xkit.me listing price.
- xkit.me shall charge a percentage fee for the sale
- The vendor shall provide xkit.me with a price list for the items to be sold on this website. In the event that the vendor wishes to amend the price of an item, it must do so by contacting and xkit.me representative. New prices will appear on the website within 72 hours of our approval.
- The vendor undertakes that it will not contact prospective buyers with the intent of selling items listed on this website to them directly, without the intermediary of xkit.me. Any breach of this provision shall entitle xkit.me to the fee it would have been entitled to had this provision not been breached.
- All equipment should be in full working order unless otherwise indicated. The condition of the equipment will be stated as the seller has represented it to us. All used equipment should be in good working order (unless otherwise stated by the seller in advance).
- By allowing xkit.me to sell the equipment, the seller confirms that it holds the legal title to the equipment that it is selling, that the equipment is free from any and all financial encumbrances, is in satisfactory working order (unless otherwise stated) and that the condition of the equipment is described and listed accurately to the best of the seller’s knowledge.
- The seller should inform xkit.me of any of the following to the status of the equipment for sale on their behalf: change in price, condition and availability.
- The seller is responsible for return freight costs if the condition of the equipment does not match the description provided by the seller to xkit.me in advance of any sale.
- SALES ARE PRE-PAID: the buyer must pay for the products before we dispatch them. Preferred payment method is by bank transfer. If you do not wish to pay by this method, we may be able to accommodate another pre-payment option. Please call xkit.me +971 50 286 3212 for more information. In all cases xkit.me reserves the right to charge a fee on all refunds. Please note that using a credit or debit card that you are not authorized to use is a criminal offense.
- xkit.me will pay the vendor the agreed net sale price upon finalization of the sale with the buyer. The sale will be final once the buyer has received the goods and confirmed that the goods are satisfactory. The buyer is only entitled to notify xkit.me of any defects within 2 days of receipt of the goods.
6. Price / Currency
- All prices are quoted in Emirati Dirhams, US Dollars or Saudi Riyals. Our currency converter is available to assist you in converting the prices listed into your currency. Please note that this service is simply available for your convenience and that all payments will be made in the currency quoted on our Pro forma Invoice/Quotation.
- Please be advised that xkit.me may, without notice and at its sole discretion, amend the price of the goods listed on its website. xkit.me reserves the right to prohibit certain pricing structures if they do not comply with its pricing guidelines or the guidelines set by manufacturers.
7. Value Added Tax
- All purchases in the UAE are subject to Value Added Tax at the prevailing rate.
8. Cheques and Credit Cards
- Cheques are not accepted as a form of international payment. If accepted by xkit.me in UAE, no kit will be released until full payment is cleared by the bank.
- The buyer agrees not to dispute any credit card charge with its credit card company. The buyer’s remedies for defective materials and/or workmanship are specifically limited to those set forth herein. In all cases, xkit.me reserves the right to charge a fee on all refunds. Please note that using a credit card you are not authorized to use and/or credit card fraud are criminal offenses.
9. Expenses of vendor
- xkit.me shall not be liable for any expenses/costs incurred by the vendor in connection with any transaction with xkit.me, which shall be the vendor’s sole responsibility.
- All shipping, insurance, duty and freight handling charges are the responsibility of the buyer and are not included in the purchase price listed on this website. Xkit.me will provide the buyer with shipping costs and will add those costs to the final purchase price. xkit.me will take out insurance on all shipments, unless notified otherwise. All delivery costs shall be borne by the buyer, unless otherwise agreed upon. In no event shall xkit.me be liable for delivery costs.
- xkit.me does not accept responsibility for any damage or loss having occurred during shipment. Where damage or loss has occurred during shipment, it is the buyer’s responsibility to notify the driver upon delivery, and file a claim directly with the shipping company, unless insurance has been requested to and provided by xkit.me in which case you must provide us with the damage report made to the driver within 48 hours of receipt of the goods. xkit.me will not accept any return of goods damaged during shipment. xkit.me cannot be held responsible for any delay in shipping or product unavailability.
11. Changes in Policy
- xkit.me reserves the right to change, in whole or in part, prices, discounts, product specifications, products offered, terms and conditions of sale and policies without notice. In addition, xkit.me cannot guarantee availability at the time you place your order. All sales are handled on a first come, first served basis.
- In most cases, xkit.me will allow the buyer to return an item for a refund within 2 working days of receipt of the merchandise if the item was not accurately described by the vendor. The buyer is advised to inspect the goods immediately on receipt.
- To return an item, the buyer must contact kit.me within 2 days of receipt of the merchandise. xkit.me is entitled to approve or refuse any return at its sole discretion. If the return has been approved, the buyer must pack the item in its original shipping box or case and return it to the specified destination within 14 days of receipt of the goods. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the return of the goods and for any damage caused to the goods whilst in its possession.
- The vendor undertakes to initiate refund the buyer within 5 business days of receipt of the returned goods.
- For new products supplied by distributers and/or manufacturer , their return & refund policies apply.
- Any orders placed by a buyer via this website are binding upon the buyer when made. Any cancellation must be approved by xkit.me and may be subject to restocking and other charges.
- xkit.me may discontinue, suspend or modify any presently available service or content on the website in whole or in part, at any time for any reason, without prior notice. xkit.me may limit, suspend, or terminate your use of the website with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. xkit.me shall not be liable to users or any third party for suspension or termination of your, or any third-party use of the website. Users acknowledge and agree that any termination or limit on use of the website may be affected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that xkit.me may immediately remove, delete or discard any information or content that you have posted.
15. Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- The vendor warrants that the goods being sold shall be of in compliance of the quality mentioned in their description on xkit.me
- Most products on the xkit.me website are sold with a warranty that such products are free from defects in material and workmanship and will conform to published specifications, provided the products are used according to such specifications. xkit.me will not be liable for the product’s failure to comply with all warranties, express or implied, written or oral, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In some cases, items are sold without warranty. Those items will be posted as such.
- To the extent permitted by law, xkit.me is not liable, and you agree not to hold it responsible, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, other intangible losses, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages), arising under or in connection with this Agreement. This includes damages or losses resulting directly or indirectly from: (i) your use or inability to use our website; (ii) pricing, shipping, format, or other guidance provided by xkit.me; (iii) delays or disruptions; (iv) glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind on our website; (v) the content, actions or inactions of third parties, including items listed using our website.
- xkit.me’s total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall in no circumstances exceed the cost of the product purchased.
- The documentation and/or related graphics published on this server could include technical inaccuracies, obsolete issues or typographical errors. xkit.me assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this website.
- For new products supplied by distributers and/or manufacturer , their warranty policies apply.
- Equipment Owner and buyers understand and agree that it is buyers sole responsibility to obtain any insurance required by law or otherwise related to the Equipment, or any Listings or purchase made through the Services. Xkit recommends that buyers obtain appropriate insurance for their purchase and review the policies carefully to confirm that buyers understand its terms (e.g. what exclusions and deductibles apply).
Xkit has no role or involvement in the cancellation of bookings. Xkit will not be liable to either Equipment Owner or End User for any cancelled booking.
- The vendor may not assign any or all of its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior consent of xkit.me
- The vendor shall have no authority to incur any obligations or liability on behalf of xkit.me, nor to execute any documents on its behalf.
19. Force Majeure
- xkit.me shall not be in breach of this Agreement nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under this Agreement if such delay or failure result from a Force Majeure Event.
20. Entire Agreement
- This Agreement, together with xkit.me’s standards terms and conditions of sale and price catalogues, incorporated herein, constitutes the entire agreement between the buyer and xkit.me and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
21. Third party Rights
- No one other than a party to this Agreement shall have any right to enforce any of its terms.
- Any notice given to a party under or in connection with this Agreement shall be in writing, addressed to that party at its registered office or principal place of business, and shall be delivered personally, by first class post or other next working day delivery service, or by email.
23. Links to Third Party Sites
- The Services may include links to other websites that are not operated by us. These sites are not monitored, investigated or checked for accuracy or appropriateness, and Xkit is not responsible for any of their content. You are responsible for and assume all risk arising from your use or reliance of any third party sites.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Releasees, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to, arising out of, or in connection with: (a) your access to or use of the Services or Site Content; (b) your violation of these Terms; (c) your Equipment Owner Content or buyer Content, as applicable; (d) your interaction with any Equipment Owner or buyer, as applicable, including, but not limited to, (i) any condition caused by events beyond xkit.me’s control that may cause damage to Equipment or business; and (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of a booking or use of an Owner’s Equipment, or an Equipment Owner’s Listing of a Equipment via the Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence and gross negligence), product liability, privacy, intellectual property or any other legal claim; and (e) your violation of any rights of a third party, including, but not limited to intellectual property or privacy rights.
25. Compliance with Laws
- Buyers shall at all times comply with any and all applicable laws, including, but not limited to any and all laws governing exports and any applicable international laws, in using this website.
26. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- By accessing the Sites or the Application or using the Services, you consent to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
- This Agreement, and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with its subject matter or formation, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws Dubai and the United Arab Emirates.
- These Terms are void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable laws and regulations. To the extent permitted by law, any dispute arising from these Terms or your use of the Services will be determined according to the laws of Dubai and the federal laws of United Arab Emirates, without reference to its conflict of law principles.
- If any provision or part-provision of this Agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of this Agreement.
- The section headings in this Agreement are for the convenience of the parties only and shall have no substantive meaning and shall not be used to construe or interpret any provision of this Agreement. Failure to insist on strict performance of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent default or failure of performance. No waiver by xkit.me of any right under this Agreement will be deemed to be either a waiver of any other such right or provision or a waiver of that same right or provision at any other time. All provisions of this Agreement related to indemnification, disclaimers and limitations on liability shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- Any notices or other communications permitted or required hereunder, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be in writing and given by xkit.me, as determined by xkit.me in its sole and absolute discretion, (i) via email (to the address you provide on registration) or (ii) by posting through the Services. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
- Please send us any questions or feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements (Feedback) by email to [email protected] You grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, publish, display, produce, reproduce, perform, convert, adapt, publicly present, communicate to the public, assign, sub-license, edit, dispose of, modify for formatting purposes or compliance with these Terms, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view, and otherwise exploit the Feedback, in whole or in part, in any way and for any purpose, and you irrevocably waive in favor of Xkit its affiliates (including, without limitation, any parent, sister and subsidiary companies), successors and assigns, any and all moral rights you may have in the Feedback.
Use of this website implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please refrain from using this website.
We are a business to business company. We will only use the information that we collect about you and your company lawfully.
These terms & Conditions were revised on 6th of August 2020