This email was sent from your website “xkit.me” by the Wordfence plugin.
Wordfence found the following new issues on “xkit.me”.
Alert generated at Friday 12th of March 2021 at 01:53:16 PM
See the details of these scan results on your site at: https://xkit.me/wp-admin/admin.php?page=WordfenceScan
Medium Severity Problems:
* The Plugin "Self-Hosted Google Fonts" appears to be abandoned (updated 15/06/2018, tested to WP 4.9.16).
Low Severity Problems:
* 1 path was skipped for the malware scan due to scan settings
Scanning additional paths is optional and is not always necessary. Learn More
NOTE: You are using the free version of Wordfence. Upgrade today:
- Receive real-time Firewall and Scan engine rule updates for protection as threats emerge
- Real-time IP Blocklist blocks the most malicious IPs from accessing your site
- Country blocking
- IP reputation monitoring
- Schedule scans to run more frequently and at optimal times
- Access to Premium Support
- Discounts for multi-year and multi-license purchases
Click here to upgrade to Wordfence Premium:
No longer an administrator for this site? Click here to stop receiving security alerts.