This email was sent from your website "xkit.me" by the Wordfence plugin.
Wordfence found the following new issues on “xkit.me” (8 existing issues were also found again).
Alert generated at Thursday 29th of July 2021 at 04:56:47 PM
See the details of these scan results on your site at: https://xkit.me/wp-admin/admin.php?page=WordfenceScan
Medium Severity Problems:
* The Plugin "YITH WooCommerce Request A Quote Premium" needs an upgrade (2.4.3 -> 3.1.6).
Low Severity Problems:
* Old WordPress core file not removed during update: wp-includes/css/dist/editor/editor-styles-rtl.css
* Old WordPress core file not removed during update: wp-includes/css/dist/editor/editor-styles-rtl.min.css
* Old WordPress core file not removed during update: wp-includes/css/dist/editor/editor-styles.css
* Old WordPress core file not removed during update: wp-includes/css/dist/editor/editor-styles.min.css
8 existing issues were found again and are not shown.
NOTE: You are using the free version of Wordfence. Upgrade today:
- Receive real-time Firewall and Scan engine rule updates for protection as threats emerge
- Real-time IP Blocklist blocks the most malicious IPs from accessing your site
- Country blocking
- IP reputation monitoring
- Schedule scans to run more frequently and at optimal times
- Access to Premium Support
- Discounts for multi-year and multi-license purchases
Click here to upgrade to Wordfence Premium:
No longer an administrator for this site? Click here to stop receiving security alerts.